Thursday, December 20, 2007

Jacque's Confrontation With A Mama Sambo

















































What i can tell u was, WHAT A FEELING!!!! I was jigging with with my 500g jig on a slow action on the bottom to target the Mama's......when Suddenly.....my arm was nearly ripped-off by the brute strength of the Hit and Run.....!!!! Iam trying desperately to slow her Full Express Train.........non-stop..run..for nearly 10mins..!!! My Accurate was Screaming in pain, My arms and back was Screaming too....I managed to held her from diving to the corals below, and now was reeling her up towards the surface...Halfway through, i handed the Expedition rod to Jaque who calmly reeled her in....Suddenly, the Mama Samson dived again, causing the Accurate to Scream even Louder this time round...!!!!......but Jaque, being a seasoned woman angler, was waiting for this type of predicament. She calmly hold her nerves and battled the fish like a pro. After a series of bouts, Really2 Serious kind.....Tug Of War fight style....The Mama was landed safely.........Seen here was my wife, Jaque posing with the 32kg++ Mama Samson...

No comments: